Rooftowers LLC - How to Order
(updated 10 Oct 2023)
Due to health
issues of both my wife and me, I will no longer be taking tower orders.
We will, however, supply small replacement parts as necessary.
towers are designed to work with a thrust bearing mounted on the top. I
recommend the Yaesu GS-065, which will handle up to a 2.5 inch diameter
mast. You could also use the Yaesu GS-050 thrust bearing,
this will only allow masts up to 2.0 inches OD.
I can ship either UPS or FedEx - your choice, however FedEx is
estimate your shipping cost, use the FedEx
Use 49456 as the "From" ZIP code, and your ZIP code as the "To". Use
the weight from the pricing table and select "Dropoff".
email to rgcox2 (at) gmail.com to confirm current lead time and to request a quote.
To obtain a quote:
1. Include all part numbers with quantities.
3. Specify split lockwashers or nylon locknuts.
4. Specify any special requirements/options
5. Include the ship-to address with
6. Let me know if you wish to sign for delivery.
The quote will have:
1. The lead time estimate
2. The total
including shipping and Michigan tax (if applicable).
1. After receipt of
payment, I will order material
2. I accept either check or PayPal for payment.
3. After payment, you will be provided with a web page that displays the current status of your order.
About 2 days before shipping:
1. I will confirm the shipping details with you
2. Your phone number will be needed by FedEx for shipment.
to MAIN MENU
Roger: email to
RGCOX2 (at) GMAIL.COM
Roger Cox, W8IO (ex-WB0DGF)
Lake, MI 49456